Sketchbook 15941656 Videohive – Free Download After Effects Templates
After Effects Version CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6 | Element 3D v2 | 1920×1080 | 704 Mb
THE SKETCHBOOK FOR ELEMENT 3D
This Sketchbook is an 3D book which can be fully customized, and all completely inside After Effects. It is perfect template to showcase your photos for weddings or your portfolio. It is a ready 2 go template, or completely customizable! Because it is created with the Element 3D v2.2 plugin, you can have complete control, all inside After Effects.
Create you own pages, change camera angles, change textures or even place your own 3D objects into the scene. The options are limitless, and you can create unique looking scenes.
Don’t have too much experience with After Effects and Element 3D? That’s Ok, just drop in your photos and render the scene. All the sketches are automatically created for you.
This project is made in After Effects CS6 and works for any higher version. (So this includes every After Effects CC version). But this template will only work with the latest version of Element 3D v2.2
- After Effects CS6 and above.
- Automatically create sketches.
- Change camera animation (360 degrees).
- Full HD 1080p (also 720p version included).
- Drag and Drop photos.
- 15 or 29 pages
- Every page can be fully customized.
- 2 minutes and 40 seconds long, but this can also be customized.
- Video Tutorials included.
- Very structured template with comments added.
- No Pre-renderd footage. Everything is done in After Effects.
- Plugin Element 3D v2.2 from Videocopilot is required.
Please note that the Music and Fonts are not included in the project. But download links to all the fonts are included, and Music can be found on Audiojunge. The project has been created with Element 3D v2.2 and can render very fast. But please make sure your PC is up-to-date with drivers. Also a GPU with 1GB memory is recommended. There are four different project files included, each with different quality settings, so that older machines can also render this template. If you are not sure your PC can handle this, you can also contact me for custom renders.